The Third Billy Book, and New Website

 Hello everybody! It's odd; this is the first time I'm posting on this blog without a new comic, and also the last time I'll be posting here at all (at least, as far as I know).

As I promised in the previous post, I'm here to notify you all about the third and final Billy the Pop book collection! It's called Sweet Adventure, and contains the Billy strips from 2017 to 2020. As with the previous two books, it contains several all-new watercolor illustrations, which I had a lot of fun putting together. I consider this the best Billy book of the three, as to me it represents the peak of the strip's humor and visuals and features some of the strip's best storylines.

Here are a few photos of the book to give you an idea. I'm quite pleased with how it came out.



Sweet Adventure is available on Amazon for US$19. Visit the page here!

Additionally, I've spent a portion of the summer putting together my new website, colegoco.art! This will serve as my new hub for all my artistic pursuits: comics, film, illustration and more. The site already holds plenty of drawings and films that I've never mentioned on this blog before, so head over there if you want to see those. Feel free to check in every now and then to see what I've been working on! You can also follow me on my Instagram, where I'll post a bit more frequently and give updates on what I'm doing.

Thank you all for tuning in to this blog over the years. As difficult as it is to say goodbye to the Billy the Pop website, it's also exciting to move into new territory, and I hope you'll stick with me as I do. See you there!

 — CG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^