April 15th, 2020

In case you missed the April Fool's strip, or you fell for the trick, please go back to the last post and scroll down until you see the comic. I think it's a pretty important one for everyone to see.

So, back to the storyline. As I said in the last post, this will be the last "week" of six strips for this story, so only five to go after this one. This will (hopefully) be the last strip with so much dialogue crammed into it; I know it's not quite as fun to read a strip that's mostly words like this. But there was a lot of important resolution that needed to happen here, and a simple quippy cartoon exchange wouldn't have done it properly.

1 comment:

  1. No ice cream cone for THIS April fool, who fell face-first for your 4-1-2020 virus spoof. Good one! Though red-faced for being so slow on the uptake, I'm happy for the heads-up to scroll all the way down the April 1st page (which I did just now), or I would've missed your spectacular comic. Really wonderful, thanks, REALLY!

    ReplyDelete

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^