August 25th, 2019

I don't often draw attention to the fact that Billy and Pete don't have thumbs (or in Billy's case, hands at all), but I like to do it occasionally just as a reminder that these characters aren't just humans in the bodies of a turtle and a popsicle.

In two days, I'm going to be off to college! I've decided that, rather than stop this strip when I leave for school, I'll continue the strip until this story is finished. How long that will take I don't know, but you can look forward to more Billy strips after the summer ends! I can hardly believe how fast this summer went, and I can believe even less that this strip has lasted me into university. I started Billy out in seventh grade, not even imagining it'd continue as long as it has. I hope you all have enjoyed reading the strip all this time, because it's been an essential part of my life the last 5 years. I'm nervous but hopeful about my life to come, and I hope you stick with me into it. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Billy & Pete may not have thumbs, but both MY thumbs are up for you, your excellent, zany, thoughtful, visually splendid strip, and for Billy and the whole gang. I'm happy you'll continue with the strip for a while longer, and very glad I met you, Billy & Co. five years ago. I'll be wishing you the creative adventure of a lifetime during your next several years of college, and will be eager to hear where your Muse takes you next. BRAVO, Cole and strength to your pen & paints!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't thank you enough, Maggie. It warms my heart knowing you've been reading for this long. Your support means so much to me. I couldn't ask for a nicer fan!
      - Cole

      Delete

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^