February 27th, 2018

Hi everyone. I'm very sorry for the long, unannounced gap in between posts (especially after  just having taken January off), but this has been a particularly busy couple of weeks. Posting Billy strips has unfortunately been falling to the wayside, and it's been difficult for me to draw new ones recently. I'm going to do my best to get posting regularly again, but there may be a little less consistency than I've been keeping up to this point. Don't worry, though! Billy won't be ending or anything, and I have some plans for the strip this year (a second book, perhaps?), so stay tuned!

I enjoy this one just for the silly gag in the last panel. I do believe there's a lot of power in minimalism, but I'm more impressed by complicated, intricate work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^