August 14th, 2015

This strip was supposed to appear on June 27th. The problem is, when I was scanning the strips to be colored, I totally skipped over this one. It took me until last week to realize that I had completely messed up the order of the colored strips. So I scanned it, finally, and spent this last week coloring it in time for today. Now the strips have aligned once again! Back on track, baby!

Now, about the strip itself. When coloring this one, I decided to get a little creative with the color schemes of the backgrounds. This strip being about smoothies, I decided to choose on the background colors based on assorted fruits. Panel two's scheme is supposed to have the colors of a mango. Panel five is based on a dragonfruit. Panel eight is based on passion fruits. It's these little things that no one notices or cares about that make doing this fun.

Also, my family and I are heading to Maine tomorrow! We'll stay there for the next two weeks, so I'll be posting from there for that time. Speaking of which, the next set of strips is going to be an awesome story, so stay tuned!

Phew! A lot of typing for this one. Kudos if you made it through all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^