November 24th, 2015

 Everyone has their own version of a good time. I'm fairly certain that this is the first-ever Billy to feature no written words! So that's pretty neat.

This strip was drawn up in Maine. I think I was subconsciously incorporating Maine vegetation into this one, as there are a fair amount of conifers in the second and seventh panels. I really do love it up there.

I think the colors ended up nicely in this one. I tried to use a limited number of colors per panel, in order to save time and also to stretch my creativity.

2 comments:

  1. I'll take the Maine vegetation any day! I love the colors and the theme of this one. Great work-like a comic version of an instrumental. Happy Thanksgiving.

    Steve B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as usual, Steve! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

      Delete

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^