October 12th, 2015

Guess what, guys! It's my birthday today! Wahoo!
Just as it was last year, today is National Billy the Pop Day. Today is the day to spread the word about this website! I would really appreciate it. Forward the link to some friends! Post a strip or two on Facebook! Dress up as a giant popsicle and hold a sign with the URL on it! Well, you don't have to do that last one. It would be great if you did, though.

I'd also like to hear from you today. Let me know what you think of the strip and how I could improve. This is my comic, but it's also yours!


About the strip today: I like strips that have this sort of irony in them (e.g. Billy saying it was a mosquito and then having to face actual mosquitoes later). I believe I've done the same sort of thing before in the strip a couple times, but I'd like to try it more often. Also, I think the water in the first panel turned out really well.

3 comments:

  1. Happy national Billy the Pop day (/birthday)! I guess I've been quite a silent follower of your blog, but I really love these comic strips - genuinely funny and clever. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like how Harley's drooling while he snoozes... UJ

    ReplyDelete

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^