April 26th, 2020

Thus the strip returns to some sort of normalcy. I'm glad the gang is nearing the West Coast,  because it means I get to draw the kind of great desert landscapes you can see in the southwest U.S.

I hope you are all faring as well as possible during this pandemic. I was hoping that, being stuck at home, I would have more time to draw these comics, but schoolwork is still taking up a lot of my time. Perhaps that's not too bad though, because there aren't very many strips left for me to draw, and I don't want to end the strip during the middle of a worldwide crisis; how depressing would that be? Maybe it's better that I only post every so often, so that by the time the strip ends, we'll be in a more optimistic situation. Then again, judging by the projections, things won't be going back to normal anytime soon... ah whatever, I'll just draw at the pace that works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^