March 19th, 2020

Yet another strip where a lot has to be packed into very little space, especially all those words in the third panel and establishing the setting in the first panel. I said this before, but this storyline is testing the limits of what I can fit into this strip's dimensions, and I find that exciting. Is it too claustrophobic to look at? Let me know.

I expected to post more often over my spring break, but (as I'm sure you're aware) the virus going around has been upheaving a lot of plans. My school is going to be doing online classes, so I'm back at home in Virginia for the rest of the semester. It'll be an adjustment to make, to be sure, but maybe this means I'll have more time to draw these comics! We're nearing the end of the storyline, which means the strip will be ending pretty soon, but we still have a few more strips to enjoy together before then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^