December 31st, 2017

This strip was supposed to come out on Christmas, but I dropped the ball on that one. Speaking of dropping the ball, Happy New Year, everybody! This marks a whopping four years of posting Billy the Pop! Thanks to you all for your support, and let's hope 2018 is another good year for Billy and the gang!

That being said, I'm going to be taking a short break from posting comics in January. I've had much more to do recently, and it's made it harder for me to draw Billy strips, so my supply if strips to post has slowly dwindled down over the year. I need a little time to draw more strips without worrying about time. I'm sorry to leave you guys, but the break shouldn't last longer than a month, so I hope you don't mind waiting, and I hope you all do well this January! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. BIG CONGRATULATIONS on 4 years of Billy-ing! Love your art, your humor, and your philosophical pondering. Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^