May 4th, 2015

We continue our story. As usual with Billy, he is making Harley wish he had never taken them on this trip.

I tend to have problems with facial expressions. Harley's face in the last panel is just a mess of unnecessary lines. And still, he just doesn't look angry enough. One day I should learn to get better at that.

Also, if you'll notice, when Billy is being sarcastic he has a wavy line underneath his words. This is a continuation of an old technique I created back in this strip. The wavy line suggests sarcasm, something I don't think has ever been tried to be visually represented in comics. If you happen to draw a comic strip, it would be great if you passed the technique on! Who knows? One day, it could be everywhere! It could even be named after me!

Ugh, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^