December 17th, 2014

I was trying to do a message about lying around all day and watching TV here. The thing is, I'm sort of hypocritical in this sense. I love doing nothing. If I could sit down all the time, forever, I would.
But something is just wrong with this strip. I can't pin down what, but this one just turned out worse than I planned it. Maybe it's because of all the shading I added, which makes it look weird.

People! I'm a finalist in the Unicef Card Contest! Go to www.pier1imports.com/unicef right now and vote for 'Cole!' Go go go!

3 comments:

  1. CG. I think this is a GREAT comic. I don't think it's weird at all. Although I doubt that you're Hippocratic, you may in fact be hypocritical. :) Keep up the fantastic work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm really glad someone doesn't feel the way I do about my comics (And thanks for the hypocratic/hypocritical notion).

      Delete
  2. I hope you win the Unicef card contest! I voted for yours!

    ReplyDelete

Next Comic, Last Comic and Home links are up here!

^ ^ ^